Tuesday 13 May 2014

Evaluation: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

IPC media may distribute my magazine as it publishes a large variety of magazines nationwide they sell magazines to a large audience via supermarkets, convenience stores and other retail outlets. This would give a large platform for my magazine to start at. http://www.ipcmedia.com/
 
 
IPC media produce a wide variety of magazines selling nationwide this would mean it is a viable option to try and start my media product at as it would be an established and trusted publisher with many outputs meaning my magazine would reach the widest audience. as well as professional help with editing etc. and funding.
 
IPC media would be a great publisher to start off my magazine with as they are trusted and have a lot of experience with magazine publishing with a large database of customers and a wide outreach it would be a key foothold in the industry for my media product to begin with and have prior experience with music magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment